Thursday, January 3, 2008

Twins 3rd Birthday

My twins celebrated their 3rd birthday. We had to wait until Saturday to celebrate. It is so hard to do a birthday party because it is so close to Christmas. Here are some pictures I have been meaning to put up.

We had a Spaghetti and Meatballs Dinner, this is one of the twins favorite meals.

The cake. Nathan got in it before we got to eat, hence the spot. I also put three candles in each corner so each could blow out there own candles.


Singing Happy Birthday



Blowing out candles.




Neil enjoying cake. Now don't get on me he did not eat much.




Playing with their new toy a Doddle Pro board.



Their last gift was chairs that I got at Walmart at the end of summer for $1.50. They loved them but did not want to leave their Doddle boards.



No comments: